Safeguarding is our number one priority when recruiting and our head teacher, deputy head teacher and Office Manager are all trained in Safer Recruitment.
We are always looking for talented people to join our team.
We can offer you:
- Caring, compassionate children with a love of learning and of life.
- A Christian Ethos ensuring holistic learning and development for all our children.
- Exceptional outdoor Forest School environment within a rural location yet only 20min drive from Stevenage.
- A small friendly experienced team with a myriad of talents and a willingness to learn from one another.
- Flexible working opportunities with equality at the core.
- Touch screen technologies integrated into all learning opportunities.
- Career development central to working practice that is inclusive, innovative and sustainable.
Please take a look at our latest job vacancies on Teach in Herts.